Author Topic: What should I read first?  (Read 5327 times)

Anonymous

What should I read first?
« on: January 31, 2007, 08:17:39 AM »
Hello everyone, I signed up 4 the 1st time this week.

Soz for being lazy, but I just thought I'd ask if someone could point me to any particularly important posts that I should read first, so I can get involved here?

Thanks very much! Mike

Offline millerdlca

All
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2007, 08:52:32 AM »
Read them all!  Seriously, it is quite practical to read all the posts given there are only about 300 right now and you never know which ones will contain the gems of knowledge you need, or maybe didn't even know you needed.

The next step would be to start exploring the links section to find other informational and inspriational sources.

Dennis

Offline dcunningham2

This is a troll -- don't respond
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 12:45:33 PM »
This is a troll -- suggest you not respond.

Thanks JR for deleting this "user".  I believe it is actually an automated spamming program that has registered for hundreds of forums around the world as MikeGladsz and MGladStonez (Google those names, or the phrase "so I can get involved here").  When people respond to the post, a reply is sent back to the spammer, and they know they have a live thread and forum to exploit.

As a rule, anyone who is too "lazy" to actually browse the forum to which they are posting, and instead would ask you to expend your effort to serve up suggestions to them, is probably not worth responding to.

I continue to be amazed at the level of noise on the net, and appreciate the quality of the dialog on this forum, thanks to the owner.
Dave Cunningham
dcunninghamatbluevardotcom