Author Topic: Can You Identify This Clock?  (Read 13114 times)

Steveal

Can You Identify This Clock?
« on: November 06, 2007, 12:38:13 PM »
I saw the clock in the attached pictures in a shop in Boulder, Colorado whilst on holiday.
Can anyone identify the maker?

I would love to get plans to build this design.

Steve

Offline Gary Gresham

Re: Can You Identify This Clock?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:40:22 PM »
Steve,
    I too saw this clock in a shop in the mountains of Washington state.  I traced it to a company in the midwest who sells this model commercially.    when I checked, it was available in honey oak like the one you saw and oak with a dark walnut stain.  This was the clock that prompted me to start building wooden works clocks 3 years ago.  I don't have their address anymore but they were not willing to release or sell the plans when I contacted them a few years ago.    I have several pictures of this clock...some are close ups of the works.  I was going to try to build it from the photos but after looking at clocks that other folks like Rabbit, JR, and Clayton had built, I decided to design my own.    I'll try to attach the pictures I have.  Last time I tried to post photos, I got an error.
Gary

Offline Gary Gresham

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:41:24 PM »
Here are a couple more.

Offline Gary Gresham

« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2007, 11:43:16 AM »

Steveal

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2007, 11:46:37 AM »
Gary,

Yes, it inspired me too.
I shall probably start with one of Clayton's clocks.

Steve

Oops, I've just seen your other reply. Well spotted. Unfortunately, not easy for me to obtain living in England (the money part wouldn't be easy either...)

Steve

Byncnada73

Can You Identify This Clock
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2009, 07:25:01 PM »
I have resized it and It now works, that was probably the problem, thanks for your help, this topic can be closed now.
Kornrule0/Pete