Author Topic: Wooden clock parts  (Read 4305 times)

Offline Joe Redburn

Wooden clock parts
« on: July 06, 2011, 06:47:30 PM »
I just put up a web site for wooden clock makers.  I have a CNC machine and can cut wheels, pinions, arbors as well as case parts.

or you can go tohttp://www.woodenclockparts.com

there are some free wooden gear clock plans there.

Regards
Joe

Offline kilsonvorra

• i am kilsonvorra
Re: Wooden clock parts
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2013, 02:49:57 AM »
This website is really the best and informative for people who want to rebuild new wooden clock or repair the clock parts. Generally people do not have proper knowledge regarding watch repairing without knowledge of watch making. This kind of site is useful to learn about watch repairing.

Offline Andrew Roberts

« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2015, 12:26:06 AM »
To be honest I will not prefer to have Wooden clock since it’s very old fashion and does not make our house look attractive that’s why I prefer to go with the latest Brand which has really over taken the market as far Clocks are concerned. I only go with Coolest Clock brand, it is the finest I have ever witness when it comes clock and the best part is their design which are as good as they come!

Offline Rahim17

• Java training in chennai
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2016, 04:08:19 AM »
Clock construction is a study in perseverance, patience and forethought. Dad charges, "Boy, you 're in too much of a hurry. You've never got enough time to do a job right the first time, but you've always got time to do it over." Like most fathers, mine proves to be right with uncanny, and sometimes irritating, frequency.