Author Topic: Radial Vector Tool...  (Read 11726 times)

Offline jltrent

Re: Radial Vector Tool...
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2011, 02:10:49 AM »

With respect to the msscript.ocx error, appears as though you can download the ocx file from http://www.ocxdump.com.  Might be worth a try under CrossOver / Wine.  On my Windows machine, this particular file is the c:\windows directory...

Offline Dennis Hill

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2011, 01:36:16 PM »
I'm making progress.. I added the OCX file and a missing DLL file. RVT ran but threw the error
shown in the attached file.
Thanks for your help getting this running..
Dennis

Offline jltrent

« Reply #32 on: November 24, 2011, 03:18:34 PM »

Did some googling, and CrossOver might just be missing a registry entry now.  I sent you a private message, so that if interested, I can send the necessary export from my system's registry.  (Didn't want to post the registry export on the thread at the risk of someone inadvertently opening / loading the registry keys on their system.)

Offline keverett

« Reply #33 on: October 17, 2012, 02:40:40 AM »
getting back to your clock photos, pcstru... Nice clock design.  Any chance I could get copies of the the cad files--as dxf or stl?  are they available or for sale?    I'm new to some of this and trying to land on a good project and your clock is great and doesn't look far out of my capabilities as a craftsman   I may find out I'm terribly wrong on this, however, but still willing to give it a shot.    Even if the files are not available, still a real nice looking clock.
keith

Offline pcstru

« Reply #34 on: November 09, 2012, 08:22:15 PM »
Keith, all the design work was done in VCarve Pro. I've meant to tidy it all up and release it for a while now, but haven't found the time. I will try and do something over the next few weeks - please kick me if I don't (via email - piers at moletrap dot co dot uk)!

Offline Troy Hendricks

• multiple alarm wrist watch
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2013, 07:44:39 AM »
Hi,
   Thanks for giving this useful information.

multiple alarm watch | watches with alarms